The Hairdresser's Guide To Hairdressing
This book has everything you need to revise NVQ hairdressing theory.
- Maintaining client care in the salon
- Drying hair methods and tools
- Cutting hair using basic techniques
- Hair colouring and colour science
- Salon reception duties
- Effective use of salon resources
- Perming methods and history
- Health, safety and salon security
- Revised Edition
- Cheaper than most hairdressing books
- PDF Format (Great for iPad, Kindle, Smart Phones or PC)
- Easy Clickable Index
This handy hairdressing book aims to be a convenient & helpful guide to anyone training to become a professional hairdresser. It contains a wide variety of useful & factual hairdressing resources, including illustrated diagrams.
Each section of this hairdressing book covers the basic core theory that is needed to become a qualified and proficient hairdresser. The book aims to give the reader a basic understanding of what is required in order to work in a hairdressing salon, the basic science of hairdressing and the health and safety issues.
Eggbuckland Community Learning Centre
Download Now Using PayPal